Top 5: Updates for Revel POS Version 1497
The Revel engineering team has been hard at work to bring you the latest and greatest updates to our iPad POS software. Watch the video below to hear our Account Manager Jessica give an update on the top 5 features from the Revel POS Version 1497.
- iOS7 – We officially support iOS7! Please contact your account manager to setup a time to upgrade.
- Labour Report – The new labour report will show all your employee hours for the previous weeks. This way, you can see one easy report your actual hours worked versus your budgeted hours. Projected hours and auto-scheduling will help you save time and money.
- Revenue Centres – We’ve created revenue centres for full-service restaurants with multiple POS systems. POS systems can be grouped into one category to track all sales collected.
- Till Management – A great tool for bars and restaurants, till management allows managers to easily add money to the POS system at the end of the night and compare it to your sales total.
- Manufacture Coupons – Our latest update gives you the ability to scan coupons with barcode scanners and implement them into the system. This is a great addition to our Grocery POS and Retail POS.
Please keep in mind all new builds are cumulative, but not all builds will be right for each customer, depending on specific client needs. If there are features you see here that you would like to incorporate into your iPad POS, please contact your support or customer advocacy representative to ensure we can get you all the most current features on the most stable build!