Numbers Don’t Lie With the Leading iPad Point of Sale
There is a certain comfort behind numbers. With solid data, there is more proof and less questioning. When looking for the right Point of Sale for your business, trust in the numbers that are presented in front of you. With Revel Systems, the leading iPad Point of Sale, numerous businesses have shared the numbers behind their success after switching to Revel’s advanced all-in-one solution. With the leading iPad Point of Sale in place, business owners have been able to run their business more efficiently and increase sales. There’s a truth behind the famous saying, “Numbers don’t lie”, so check out the latest stats shared from a variety of growing businesses that are powered by Revel Systems:
- Goodwill, the famous non-profit organization, estimates saving $700 a register after choosing Revel. Goodwill’s North Florida locations have close to 55 registers across, which equates to the North Florida division saving approximately a total of $38,500 with Revel.
- Using Revel’s Kitchen Display System (KDS), Bahama Buck’s no longer relies on a paper receipt system that led to dropped orders, incorrect orders, and slower productivity. With the help of Revel Systems, the shaved ice and smoothie franchise reports a 17% increase in productivity.
- Lappert’s Ice Cream in Sausalito went from storing money in a shoebox to having an innovative iPad Point of Sale. After switching to Revel’s iPad Point of Sale, Michael Lappert, owner of Lappert’s Ice Cream, increased sales by 12% in one store and 22% in another.
- Sajj Food Trucks is a quick service establishment as well as a food truck business. The in store line easily serves 300 people per day, while the food trucks alone can serve up to 500 people in a short span of 3-4 hours. Revel’s iPad Point of Sale accelerates speed of service for all lines to keep business moving quick. Sajj also saves anywhere between $1,000-$5,000 during an Internet slowdown or outage with Revel’s always on mode feature.
- Coastal Pacific Food Distributors (CPFD) leverages a full suite of real-time reports, including labor forecasting reports, to help measure productivity. Matt Payne, Vice President of CPFD, stated, “The amount of time we would typically spend managing our operation has been reduced by 50% (with Revel Systems).”
Join the REVELution and start increasing your sales numbers with the leading iPad Point of Sale. Save countless hours of manual work, accelerate speed of service, and spend more time doing the things you love.