Revel Systems has Super Bowl Street Cred
This year’s Super Bowl (The 49th Super Bowl in NFL history) will be played at University of Phoenix Stadium, the regular season home of the Arizona Cardinals. This state of the art facility was the first stadium in North America to have a retractable roof and a roll-out grass playing surface.
Super Bowl Sunday is a true, undeclared worldwide holiday with over 160 million people in 180 countries expected to watch the big game. Super Bowl Sunday is also a huge day for food. In fact, next to Thanksgiving, more food is consumed on Super Bowl Sunday than any other day of the year.
Arizona is no stranger to hosting the big game; this year will mark the third Super Bowl in the past 19 years played in The Grand Canyon State. Revel also boasts an Arizona connection having just opened a new office in Scottsdale. Revel plans on creating up to 160 new jobs over the next three years in support of projected worldwide sales growth.
Revel Systems has a unique relationship with football, having fully integrated our Stadium POS into Alabama State University Stadium in 2013. This cutting-edge facility is home to the ASU Hornets, and Revel plays a key role in serving Hornets fans at all 30 concession stands in the stadium.
Top 5 Benefits of Revel’s Stadium POS
- 14% Faster Transactions than Legacy POS Systems – This allows more customers to be served in less time meaning fans spend more time in their seats enjoying the game and less time waiting in line for refreshments.
- Versatile 3g, 4g, or WiFi Connections and Always ON mode – Since the system doesn’t rely on an internet connection, it’s extremely adaptable. In fact, Revel’s Stadium POS passed the ultimate test when concession stands remained fully functional during a recent power outage.
- PayPal Integration and Mobile Card Swipes – Stadium concessions traffic comes in peaks and gets extremely heavy during period breaks and half-time. By combining PayPal with mobile card swipe technology, the line flows smoothly and quickly.
- Inventory Management saves time Counting Inventory – With real time updates of inventory from food items to cups and napkins, stadium operators save hours of inventory time after every game.
- Intuitive front-end is Easy to Learn – New systems are great but there’s still a learning curve needed to get everyone up to speed. Stadium staff can be trained on the Revel iPad POS in just 20 minutes so they’re ready to hit the ground running from kick-off to the final whistle.
If Revel systems can streamline operations at a huge college football stadium on game day, just think what we can do for your retail establishment, grocery store, or restaurant. Revel’s iPad POS can handle everything from staffing to inventory. And, with the ability to utilize Apple Pay, Revel has a turnkey solution that can turn all of your business challenges into assets.