Pizza Expo Recap
The 2014 Pizza Expo was a huge success. Our Revel representatives had an amazing time showing off our Pizza POS, and getting to meet hundreds of other vendors and pizza enthusiasts. For those of you who missed it, we recommend checking it out next year. In the meantime, here’s a recap of the event.
Below are some of the highlights from the show:
- 2014 was the largest Pizza Expo in the history of the convention
- Brad Rocco was the winner of the International Pizza Challenge Traditional Division
- San Francisco-based Mozzeria received the AVPN certification at the Pizza Expo as the first deaf-owned pizzeria in the world
- This amazing pizza shirt happened (Source: Pizza Today):
- The Pizza Expo launched its own mobile app for 2014, which allowed expo-goers to efficiently plan their visit
- A 64 inch pizza
- Cheesy pizza mascots
The Pizza Expo is a great way for vendors, industry leaders, and restaurant owners to come together to share knowledge and ideas (not to mention a common love of pizza). Be sure to catch Pizza Expo 2015–we look forward to seeing you there!