Best of Revel Systems 2013
2013 has been an amazing year for Revel, and we are excited to see what 2014 brings. This past year, Revel expanded our amazing team, increased our funding, integrated with big name players in the payment space, and added several enterprise clients to our increasing customer base. Our team also led discussions at major industry conferences including the Future of Money Conference and PSFK’s Future of Retail Event. In 2014 we hope to continue to provide the best value of any POS platform, and lead the nation in thought leadership. Let’s take a look at our Top 10: Best of Revel Systems 2013.
1) $10.1 Million Series B Funding – Revel Systems received $10.1 million funding in expansion capital from Tim Tighe, CEO of Hungry Jack’s, and Sean Tomlinson, a seasoned entrepreneur. With the new round of funding, Revel was able to expand its growing customer base internationally.
2) Revel CEO Lisa Falzone featured in Forbes – Revel Co-Founder and CEO Lisa Falzone gave an interview will Forbes on the Future of Retail with iPad POS Systems.
3) LoyalTree Integration – Revel Systems integrated with the nation’s leading mobile-to-POS consumer loyalty solution, LoyalTree. The partnership highlights customer appreciation programs through convenience, customization, and choice.
4) PSFK Future of Retail Conference – Retail influencers gathered at Fort Mason in San Francisco, CA for the PSFK Future of Retail Conference sponsored by Revel Systems.
5) Revel Expands Executive Team – We’ve expanded our executive team by continuing to build on a strong leadership base.
6) ASU Stadium – Revel Systems launched the first iPad equipped football stadium for Alabama State University. We’ve changed the way concessions run at stadiums with volume, reliability, and speed.
7) PayPal – Revel Systems announced they will be offering PayPal at brick-and-mortar retail locations. The collaboration will offer consumers mobile discovery, the ability to order ahead, and enhanced payment security.
8) Future of Money Conference – Revel was invited to speak at the Future of Money & Technology Conference. Our VP of Corporate Development, Marius Domokos, represented Revel and spoke about the main trends in the payment industry.
9) Adyen Integration – Revel Systems integrated with global payment solution, Adyen. The integration brings Adyen’s portable chip and PIN payment device, the Adyen Shuttle, to the leading iPad POS system.
10) 2014 Predictions – As we say goodbye to 2013, we’ve already begun to make predictions for the new year. Some of our predictions for 2014 include digital currencies making a rise, CRM technologies becoming smarter, and POS systems integrating with personal data trackers.