The Complete POS Ecosystem [Infographic]
What factors foster the ideal POS ecosystem? That is, what creates the best point of sale environment for your business?
POS systems come in all shapes and sizes, and it’s important to differentiate from the clutter. There are several factors which you should consider when choosing the right your POS system for your business.
5 Elements of The Complete POS Ecosystem:
- Apps – Does your current point of sale integrate with third party vendors, allowing you to make the most of your system? Revel’s marketplace enables you to connect with social media, payment, loyalty program, and online ordering apps to create the complete POS ecosystem.
- Hardware – Does your system offer all the hardware you need to run your business? Revel’s hardware package provides you with the tools necessary to effectively run your point of sale. From the intuitive and beautifully-designed iPad to the secure and reliable card swipes, Revel offers all the hardware you need.
- Features – Does your system have all the features you need–and want? Revel’s suite of features turns your POS into a powerful and effective tool. Features such as True Offline Mode, Inventory Management, and Intelligent Reporting (among many more) give you everything you need to foster the complete POS ecosystem, and a successful business.
- Grows with your business – Does your system grow with you as your business expands? Revel offers free upgrades, and can in fact enact them remotely through mobile device management. This means you will always have the most up to date software to keep up with your growing business.
- Security – Is your data–and that of your customers–protected? Revel is not only secure and PCI compliant, but offers payment encryption to ensure credit card data is protected even before entering the point of sale. A secure and compliant environment for you and your customers is another key to the complete POS ecosystem.